Flood Damage Repairs - Free Insurance Claims Advice & Management
Flood and water damage can have a large variety of causes including flash floods, burst pipes, leakage and excessive rain fall. However the correct management of the drying and repair process is essential.
Damage resulting from water is progressive. The longer the water flows or wet conditions exist, the more is absorbed and the greater is the recovery problem. Merely stopping the source of the incoming water does not stop further water damage, though it is an obvious critical first step.
Request FREE Flood Damage Claims Advice online or call 0161 826 1184
Flood and water damage can destroy carpets, flooring, ceilings, paint, and plaster and even harm the structural integrity of your home. Of even more concern is the break out of mould which can be toxic and have serious health effects if left unattended.
We will liaise with professional Water Damage Restoration Contractors to ensure that toxic mould spores are dealt with and removed correctly. Our main priority is to take away all the pressure by restoring your property to its original state as quickly and as thoroughly as possible.
Why Choose Centurion To Manage Your Flood Damage Insurance Claim?
- Call 24/7 365 Days A Year
- Guaranteed Visit Within 24 Hrs
- Professional Loss Assessors
- Highly Experienced Claims Handlers
- Team Of Highly Skilled Tradesmen
- Hassle Free Claims Experience
- Emergency Accommodation Arranged
- Your Property Made Safe & Secure
- Deal With The Insurance Company For You
- Itemised Flood Damage Repair Quotation
- Negotiate The Best Settlement For You
- Ensure The Highest Standard Repairs
The Northwest's Leading Flood Damage Claims Managers
Based in Manchester, Centurion Claims Management are ideally located to deal with your home insurance claim if you live in Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria, Cheshire or Merseyside.