loss adjuster manchester lancashire cheshire cumbria

What Is A Loss Adjuster?

A loss adjuster usually works on behalf on an insurance company and investigates property damage to determine the extent of the insurance company's liability when a claim is made.

Insurance loss adjusters have a wealth of experience and expertise gained over many years and are trusted to correctly assess and report on the liability, if any, for the insurance company. Usually a loss adjuster will inform the policyholder: 1. if a valid claim exists and 2. the extent and value of the claim.

Do I have To Use The Insurance Company's Loss Adjuster?

The short answer is NO. Insurance companies in most cases appoint a professional loss adjuster who will work on their behalf, their fees are paid for by the insurers and they are employed to protect the interests of the insurance company.

Whilst there is no suggestion of bias, appointing your own loss adjuster / loss assessor to handle the claim could ensure the claim is settled in an efficient and timely manner with your interests at heart.

Centurion Claims Management are an appointed representative of Hilton Thompson Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the FCA. We are here to help you with your insurance claim and work independently for you alongside your insurance company. No-one will serve you better than Centurion Claims Management and that’s a promise!!

Request FREE House insurance Claims Advice online or call 0303 100 0456