Storm Damage Repairs - Free Insurance Claims Advice & Management
Residential Storm Damage Storms often cause serious damage to homes. Storms can cause a huge amount of damage from fallen roof tiles to trees, and other debris being uprooted and impacting the building.
Buildings insurance policies usually cover storm damage, however it can be difficult for a policy holder to claim for storm damage as insurance companies often send their representatives to determine the cause of the damage and they often make the wrong judgement. Insurance Companies and Loss Adjusters are highly dependent on the beaufort scale to determine if a claim is considered as Storm. However it is impossible to obtain an accurate reading from this to your exact area and thus leading to claims being repudiated wrongly.
Request FREE Storm Damage Claims Advice online or call 0161 826 1184
We will present your claim to your insurance company in different approaches and offer them no alternative but to pay out the settlement that you deserve. Our main priority is to take away all the pressure by restoring your property to its original state as quickly and as thoroughly as possible.
Why Choose Centurion To Manage Your Storm Damage Insurance Claim?
- Call 24/7 365 Days A Year
- Guaranteed Visit Within 24 Hrs
- Professional Loss Assessors
- Highly Experienced Claims Handlers
- Team Of Highly Skilled Tradesmen
- Hassle Free Claims Experience
- Emergency Accommodation Arranged
- Your Property Made Safe & Secure
- Deal With The Insurance Company For You
- Itemised Storm Damage Repair Quotation
- Negotiate The Best Settlement For You
- Ensure The Highest Standard Repairs
The Northwest's Leading Storm Damage Claims Managers
Based in Manchester, Centurion Claims Management are ideally located to deal with your home insurance claim if you live in Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria, Cheshire or Merseyside.